After more than a decade of constant evolution, social media is now part of people’s everyday lives. It’s a phenomenon which did not only change the way we communicate between each other, but it also altered the orthodox means of doing business. Social media is here to stay and the sooner modern enterprises come to terms with that fact, the better they will be serve their customers.
Social media platforms are a new, better, personalized version of the traditional mass media, which deliver an individual content feed with everything most relevant to every specific person. This is why managing social media activities is a way for companies to get themselves in the contemporary limelight.
Social media offers marketers countless opportunities to engage customers across the entire customer lifecycle, on the platforms they actively use to get up-to-date. Therefore, it's critical that every marketing professional knows how to leverage social media to build a brand, to create demand, and to engage audiences.
What is social media marketing?
Social media marketing will help you control, navigate and monetize on your social media activities. It is both an art and a science. It’s a bit theoretical and technical because (just like TV, radio and print media) you need to be familiar with how every platform works, so that you could tailor your marketing communications to achieve maximum effectiveness. But SMM is also art for mainly two reasons:
- First of all, creating quality content is a highly creative Whether comping up with text, images, video, audio or any other creative, you’ll need to get down to some very hard work if you want to add value to customer’s lives though content. And you should want that, otherwise nobody will notice your brand.
- Second of all, social media is a conversational It can work as a one-way (outbound) marketing channel like TV, radio and e-mail only if you get your message, targeting, timing and frequency right. But the best (or worst) part is the fact that most of the time communications in social media platforms are a two-way street. Customer response is instant, and quite often – way to immediate. Therefore, getting the tone right in your conversation is crucial to your marketing strategy. If you speak out appropriately, your brand will appear “more human” and you’ll generate business. If not, you’ll lose money, loyalty and reputation.
How does social media marketing help my business?
Social media is one of the most powerful ways to reach and engage your buyers. Since it’s universally used by almost anyone, it became one of the most effective channels for you to connect to your target audience. It is now a necessity for every business to participate in the online conversation.
Social media marketing became a crucial part of the digital marketing mix. Although its value to your organization is virtually infinite, here are a few advantages of social media for you to consider:
- Raise awareness of your brand and increase market demand
Being where your customers are – in social media – can drastically improve your marketing strategy as potential clients will get to know your company, brand and products better. It also gives you the opportunity to convince them that your offerings will add a great value to their lives.
- Increase website traffic and conversions & boost your SEO
Social media accounts are a way to engage people, drive them to your website and convert their visit to a purchase. Positive social media signals (broadly speaking, likes, shares, comments, etc.) will not only create a word-of-mouth marketing online (which reportedly generates twice the sales of paid advertising), but they will also prompt Google to the idea that your brand is important and may deserve a higher ranking place in SERPs. Thus, social media marketing could strengthen your SEO strategy.
- Enhance your marketing activities across all channels
Social media doesn’t work in a sole environment or reclusively from other instruments and elements of your marketing mix. Many companies use social media marketing to boost other parts of their marketing strategy, to increase sales and to support or reinforce marketing channels (such as retail). The coordinated messages in all marketing channels allow specialists to execute an integrated and continuous conversations over time with targeted audiences.
Tendrik can help you with managing your social media marketing
Through our flexible SMM subscription plans, we can offer you professional help and expertise when it comes down with the management of your social media activities and their integration to your integrated marketing communications.
The services that we can offer your business are:
- Facebook Marketing
- Integration of Facebook pixel,
- Instagram marketing
- Creation of professional profiles in social networks (FB, Instagram, G +, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn),
- Executing campaigns and managing of SMM
By being a dedicated and trained team, we will research your competition and your target market, thus laying out the foundation for choosing the most appropriate social media channels for your business. We will plan your social media marketing strategy, set clear and relevant goals and create enough quality content to engage your audience and increase your online sales.
If you're interested in our services, don't hesitate to get in touch with us!
Send us a message