A new online store for “Megz” fashion brand
Megz is a Bulgarian fashion brand for stylish womenswear. As one of the fastest growing brands in Europe, the company has inventory warehouses in the UK and is about to extend its business to USA.
Our team at Tendrik developed Megz’s new online store, taking into account the company’s core values for high functionality and quality design. It was built upon one of the most popular and flexible e-commerce platforms – OpenCart.
OpenCart enables retailers to easily manage their online store stores and catalogues on their very own.
Also, we integrated an innovative system for customer management (CRM), which would allow Megz to reach clients in a more tailored and detailed manner.
The online boutique has a LiveChat module that provides online customers to directly connect to Megz’s consultants in real time
The e-store has a responsive design as well, thus creating a chance to easily search, find and purchase the latest products on every device.
The responsive design is an essential factor for your website to be in Google’s top results.
For our client’s specific need we also created:
- Affiliate program – the partnership program allows the opportunity for customers to earn income through promoting Megz’s products online.
- Integration with eMag
- Multistore – we designed a number of local online stores, aggregated in one administrative panel for easier management.
- Multiple payment methods – credit cards, PayPal
- Multiple languages – the e-store supports English, Bulgarian and Romanian languages with an option for future extensions
- An opportunity for the clients to pay for their order in currency, calculated by daily currency rates.
- An option to adapt and change shipping methods based on country and weight.
Additionally, we created a corporate blog for the company.
Maintaining a corporate blog is a working practice for better SEO (хиперлинк към статията за seo)
If you like our work or you want an online store, blog or a corporate website, don’t hesitate and contact our team!