Fragrances.bg – online store for branded perfumes
Fragrances.bg is one of the largest and most popular online stores for perfumes in Bulgaria. It is owned by “Venera Cosmetics” – a modern company for distributing genuine branded perfumes. The website offers a wide range of products that are 100% original, with guaranteed quality and origin.
The company found a trusted and responsible partner in Tendrik for creating their online store as well as maintaining their social media efforts.
Fragrances.bg is based on one of the most popular e-commerce platforms – OpenCart. We chose it for its good modular structure, convenient and intuitive user interface, easy navigation and wide range of additional functionalities. Thanks to OpenCart, a business can create a number of personalized promotions such as fixed price or a price discount for a group of clients (number of products in the shopping cart, quantity of past orders and others).
Here’s what else we did for our client:
- Slider with information, new promotions and offers;
- Different animations;
- Information about all the brands the company works with;
- Client’s opinions, reviews and recommendations;
- Different plug-ins such as Facebook Like Box;
- Integration with social media accounts – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and even Skype;
- Multilingual – for now the website has two versions – a Bulgarian one and an English one but soon it will be translated into other languages as well;
- Search box with different set of filters, the purpose of which is to provide more convenience for the customer in their choice journey;
- Responsive design – it is accessible through all mobile and desktop devices.
The online store also has a free chat client (Zopim Chat) where users can send queries to the administrator in real time.
The product quantities are updated in real time on the website. Additionally, we intergrated: automated delivery methods; a QR code that redirects either to a mobile phone number, or uses GPS to guide to the customer’s exact address; eMag module; and payment methods (Braintree, PayPal, etc.)
Apart from the online store, Tendrik developed a blog for “Venera Cosmetics”. We are also responsible for the company’s overall digital marketing strategy and its execution – copywriting and content marketing, social media marketing, video marketing, SEO, e-mail marketing. We continue to maintain the store as well as dealing entirely with its web administration.